By Chef Ezio De Biaggi of Magica Roma in Pinelands, Cape Town
• 300 gr of veal fillet trimmed and without any fat
• 20 gr of grated parmesan cheese
• 40 gr of grated fresh porcini mushrooms - the white part - or fresh button mushrooms
• Juice of a half lemon
• 5 tablespoons of Morgenster extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Slices of toasted ciabatta bread
• One cleaned garlic clove that will only be used to brush the mixing bowl
Chop the veal finely with a sharp knife on a wooden board.
Try not to use the mincer because it will shred the meat.
Put juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper in a bowl that was previously brushed with the garlic clove and mix well.
Add grated mushrooms and grated Parmesan cheese and Morgenster extra virgin olive oil.
Mix well together.
Add meat and mix all together.
Place onto serving plate.
Decorate with fresh Italian parsley and ciabatta bread.