What you will need:50g sifted spelled flour 150g wholemeal spelled 1/2 teaspoons sea salt 100ml Morgenster olive oil 1 tbsp iced water 75g kale, trimmed and cut / torn into pieces 1 large or two smaller leeks, finely sliced1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 tbsp butter 100ml cream 2 eggs 75g grated Vesterhavsost (or ripe cheese) parsley and / or chives, finely chopped1/2 tsp sea salt a few moves with black pepper mill
How to prepare:
1) Mix the dry ingredients into the pie crust in a bowl. Add olive oil and water and knead quickly into a dough. Press the dough into a normal-sized pie dish (eg. A circular with a diameter of 26 cm or an oblong about 34 × 12 cm), prick it lightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Boil green cabbage in salted water for 4-5 minutes, drain the cooking water, rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly. Then squeeze out excess water.
3) Pre-bake the pastry for about 15 minutes in the oven. Fry meanwhile leeks and garlic gently in butter (about 10 minutes) without taking color.
4) Whisk together the cream, eggs, cheese, herbs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
5) Remove the pastry case from the oven. Divide kale and leeks in the pie shell and carefully pour the egg mixture over.
6) Bake for approximately 20 minutes in the oven.
Serve with a good salad!