• 500 gr. sheet of Sfoglia mozzarella
• 200 gr. flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
• 150 gr. tomatoes, finely chopped
• ½ cup Morgenster extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Freshly ground pepper before serving
1. Place the Sfoglia Mozzarella sheet on clean cutting board. Pat the sheet quite dry, using kitchen paper.
2. Add few drops of Morgenster extra virgin olive oil andspread it on the cheese sheet with your hand.
3. In a small bowl mix together the tabbouleh with 6 tbsp. of Morgenster extra virgin olive oil and atbsp. fresh lemon juice, spread the mixture evenly all over the mozzarella sheet. Roll up, away from you, into a neat “sausage”. Wrap clingfilm round the roll and tightly twist the ends in opposite directions to make a tight “salami”.
4. Place in the fridge to firm up for one hour.
5. Take out of fridge and, using sharp knife, cut in to small round disks. Place on a plate for half hour to bring to room temperature.
6. Before serving, arrange the disks on a serving plate, sprinkle more Morgenster extra virgin olive oil andfreshly ground black pepper.
This dish can be served either as a canapé or as a starter.
Enjoy it with Morgenster Nu Series Sauvignon Blanc.