YIELD: Serves 2
PREP TIME: 2 minutes
COOK TIME: 18 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
• 2 salmon fillets
• 2 teaspoons Morgenster Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 3 tablespoons Morgenster Balsamic Vinegar
• 2 teaspoons honey
• 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil, then coat with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes, watching carefully so that it does not burn. Add the balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk and simmer until the mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
3. Place salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush liberally with the glaze. Bake for 5 minutes, brush again with the glaze, then bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Click here to download the recipe in pdf format.