• 1 tbsp Morgenster Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce or hot sauce
• ½ kg of cooked shrimps
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• 2 large zucchini
• 1 cup Nu Sauvignon Blanc 2016
• juice from half a lemon
• ½ cup parmesan cheese
1. Using a spiralizer or a grater, make the noodle strands. Or buy ready made at your nearest grocery outlet. Place in bowl and set asside
2. In a large skillet heat the Morgenster Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft. Add hot sauce, wine and juice from half a lemon. Stir then throw in the shrimp and cherry tomatoes.
3. Cook for a couple minutes, not too long because shrimp is already cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove from heat.Add zucchini noodles and toss. Top with green onions and Parmesan cheese. Serve while warm.
Calories: 298 Fat: 11.6g Saturated fat: 4.5g Unsaturated fat: 0.0g Trans fat: 0.0gCarbohydrates: 12.7g Sugar: 5.2g Sodium: 696mg Fiber: 2.8g Protein: 36.7g Cholesterol:255mg
Click here to download the recipe in pdf format.