• 1 kg boneless pork loin
• ¼ cup Morgenster Don Carlo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 3 tablespoons Morgenster Balsamic Vinegar
• 10 garlic cloves, smashed
• ½ cup fresh rosemary leaves
• salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• ½ kg small red potatoes, washed and quartered
• Preheat oven to 230ºC
• Lightly grease a roasting pan with cooking spray; place pork loin in roasting pan and set aside.
• In a food processor, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper; process for 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened, and the consistency is that of a wet paste.
• Spread 3/4 of the rub on all sides of the meat.
• Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
• In the meantime, prepare the potatoes by combining them with the remaining of the rub.
• Remove roasting pan from oven; reduce oven to 180ºC
• Place prepared potatoes around the meat.
• Put back in the oven and continue to cook for 50 minutes, or until done.
• Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
• Transfer roast to a cutting board; slice and serve with potatoes.
to download the recipe in pdf format.