• 16oz of mushrooms, you can use whatever mix or variety you prefer, thickly sliced, cut in half, or quartered, so they are all about the same size.
• 2 cups of cooked cannellini beans
• 1 leek, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• ¾ cup vegetable broth
• 4 tsp Morgenster White Truffle oil
• Morgenster Extra Virgin Olive oil
• salt and pepper
1. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, sauté leek until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add in cannellini beans, garlic, and vegetable broth. Cover and reduce heat to low, simmer for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the mushrooms. In an different skillet, over medium-high heat heat another drizzle of EVOO. When oil is hot, add mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes. Season with salt to taste, continue to sauté until desired tenderness, 8-10 minutes.
3. When beans are done cooking, transfer them to a blender, food processor, or use an immersion blender to blend until creamy and smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm until mushrooms are complete.
4. Once mushrooms have cooked, drizzle with 2 tsp of the truffle oil. Toss to coat.
5. Spoon beans into shallow dish, top with mushrooms, drizzle entire dish with remaining 2 tsp of truffle oil.
Servings : 4
Click here to download recipe in pdf format