What you will need:
• 3 large chicken breasts cut into cubes
• 4 Italian rolls
• 2 tbsp butter melted
• ¼ cup Morgenster Lemon Exta Virgin Olive Oil
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
• ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cup Morgenster Monte Marcello Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• ⅓cup lemon juice
• 6 cloves garlic peeled
• 1 tsp salt
How to prepare:
Add the oil little by little to the blender until it thickens and should have the consistency of mayonnaise it should take 1 to 2 minutes. This recipe will make about 1 1/2 cups of sauce, refrigerate leftover sauce.
1. In a small bowl whisk together the marinade ingredients. Place the chicken in a ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the chicken, seal the bag, toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
2. When ready to cook turn on your grill to medium high heat. Clean and oil the grill.
3. Cut the rolls lengthwise and brush the inside of the roll generously with butter.
4. Thread the chicken on 4 skewers, making sure to divide the meat equally among the skewers.
5. Grill the chicken on all sides, about 3 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked and starts to brown. Place the rolls on the grill and let them grill for about 2 minutes or until the bread starts to brown.
6. In each roll lay a grilled skewer inside. Gripping the roll at the bottom, carefully slide skewer off, leaving meat in the bread. Drizzle generously with the garlic sauce.
to download recipe in pdf format